Re: Needed files - embedded postgres

От Henrik Zagerholm
Тема Re: Needed files - embedded postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thats true and we have.

With the amount of data we need to handle and the queries we need to
execute the postgresql database is way better suited for our needs.
SQLite do not have the functions we need anyways.

It is also quite crash resistant with the WAL implementation.

We still create the datafiles on raid devices and only keep the
binaries on a DiskOnModule device.

Cheers,
Henrik