Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.

От Frank Kurzawa
Тема Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks Tom,

I'm certainly open to the idea that there is a larger transaction
wrapper that I am unaware of, but I will say this:
When I saw that the commands were posted without error to the pgsql
log, one of my first thoughts was that perhaps they were later rolled
back. So I carefully reviewed everything in the log after the lines
that I quoted and I can find nothing that even remotely resembles a
statement or statements that would be related to a rollback. Nor were
there any errors reported in the pgsql log.

I'm not at work now, but will post more specifics from my code tomorrow.

Moreover, my app is reasonably good at reporting any database-related
errors that do occur, and I had none reported.

I'm wondering if it is possibly some other database configuration
issue. I confess to a fair amount of ignorance in this area.

Regards,

Frank