Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
mike g <mike@thegodshalls.com> writes:
> If you post more details about how the transaction being executed you
> might get more replies from others on the list.  Pretty tough to give a
> definitive answer based on the info below.

In particular, the quoted log segment only shows that this single
command executed successfully; it very possibly could have been part
of a larger transaction that later failed and was rolled back.

I think Frank is in error to suppose that his updates are "not wrapped
in a transaction".

Сообщение: Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.
Сообщение: Re: Committed updates don't seem to be committed.