Re: [External] Re: standby replication server throws invalid memoryalloc request size , does not start up

От Vijaykumar Jain
Тема Re: [External] Re: standby replication server throws invalid memoryalloc request size , does not start up
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I do not have earlier system logs, the machine was wiped.
I only got access to db dump which I took from that machine.
These logs are from when I restore the /var/lib/postgresql of the problem server on the test server.

I have enabled most of the debugging flags, it may be verbose but I have them attached in this mail.

Let me know if anything else is needed.

Thanks,
Vijay

    On 2018-06-28 17:00:23 +0000, Vijaykumar Jain wrote:
    > The server was destroyed.
    >
    > But did copy the pg_data folder and restored it on the test server.
    > It failed with similar error. Will that do.
    >
    > I do have some very high (DEBUG5) level logs in my console along with strace (postgresql start) logs.
    >
    > Not sure if this is ok to paste in the mail (it will not be readable)

    Can't you attach files containing them?

    Thanks,

    Andres

Вложения