RE: ???solution??? --> can't run pg_dump in sh script usi ng crontab

От Kogotkov, Vyacheslav
Тема RE: ???solution??? --> can't run pg_dump in sh script usi ng crontab
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
   Thank you for your help.

   I managed to get an output by mail:

"/opt/postgresql/bin/pg_dump: error in loading shared libraries:
libpq.so.2.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

   I've just found a solution from old postgresql archive:
"You can just put the postgresql lib directory in /etc/ld.so.conf and run
ldconfig."
   It seems to be working. I've just got a dump file.
   But I have a question: is this solution enough for successful pg_dump
or I have to do something else to exclude failure ?

   Thanks
   Slava