Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection
Дата
Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue Jan 30, 2024 at 4:42 PM CST, Jelte Fennema-Nio wrote:
> On Tue, 30 Jan 2024 at 23:20, Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:
> > Not next week, but here is a respin. I've exposed pqSocketPoll as
> > PQsocketPoll and am just using that. You can see the diff is so much
> > smaller, which is great!
>
> The exports.txt change should be made part of patch 0001, also docs
> are missing for the newly exposed function. PQsocketPoll does look
> like quite a nice API to expose from libpq.

I was looking for documentation of PQsocket(), but didn't find any
standalone (unless I completely missed it). So I just copied how
PQsocket() is documented in PQconnectPoll(). I am happy to document it
separately if you think it would be useful.

My bad on the exports.txt change being in the wrong commit. Git
things... I will fix it on the next re-spin after resolving the previous
paragraph.

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)