Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: psql not responding to SIGINT upon db reconnection
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 31 Jan 2024 at 19:07, Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:
> I was looking for documentation of PQsocket(), but didn't find any
> standalone (unless I completely missed it). So I just copied how
> PQsocket() is documented in PQconnectPoll(). I am happy to document it
> separately if you think it would be useful.

PQsocket its documentation is here:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/libpq-status.html#LIBPQ-PQSOCKET

I think PQsocketPoll should probably have its API documentation
(describing arguments and return value at minimum) in this section of
the docs: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/16/libpq-async.html
And I think the example in the PQconnnectPoll API docs could benefit
from having PQsocketPoll used in that example.

Сообщение: Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm
Сообщение: Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm