Assistance setting up LDAPS authentication for pgadmin4

От Ni Ne
Тема Assistance setting up LDAPS authentication for pgadmin4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello all,

 I recently installed pgadmin4 version 5.3 on a CentOS 7 server and am trying to setup LDAPS authentication. I have followed the instructions about the settings except that I placed my settings in the already-existing settings file /usr/pgadmin4/web/config_distro.py. LDAP authentication is not working, I get an incorrect username or password error. I can work with my AD guy to re-check all of my settings and whatnot, but had some basic questions about implementation and such I was hoping to get answered:

1) The main config file config.py has numerous LDAP settings already defined. Will that cause an issue, or will the later-read file config_distro.py override all of those previous LDAP settings?
2) Do I need to restart anything for config file changes to be read properly?
3) What log file should I be able to check for authentication and LDAP errors? Looking at the main log file /var/log/pgadmin/pgadmin4.log there are zero log entries about authentication/LDAP failures.

Thanks!

-Aaron

Сообщение: Re: Baffled by basic permission issue.
Сообщение: Re: Baffled by basic permission issue.