Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue

От Murthy Nunna
Тема Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Tom,

Following is output from "ldd" command:

ldd /fnal/ups/prd/postgres/v9_5_3_x64/Linux-2-6/bin/psql | grep -i libpq
        libpq.so.5 => /fnal/ups/prd/postgres/v9_5_3_x64/Linux-2-6/lib/libpq.so.5 (0x00007fbce99f5000)

It doesn't look like we are using from Linux distribution as you suspected.

Murthy