Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue

От Murthy Nunna
Тема Re: Postgres v9.5.3 and v9.5.4 Unix Socket Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Robert,

I tried with –h /tmp and IT WORKED (in 9.5).

I looked at 9.3 and 9.5 psql command documentation. There is no change.

In 9.3 psql local connection worked without –h but in 9.5 psql it seems it is mandatory. If anybody could kindly point me to this change in behavior I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Murthy