Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files

От Tristan Partin
Тема Re: meson: Stop using deprecated way getting path of files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon Dec 18, 2023 at 12:43 AM CST, John Naylor wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2023 at 3:27 AM Tristan Partin <tristan@neon.tech> wrote:
> >
> > On Mon Dec 4, 2023 at 2:10 PM CST, Tom Lane wrote:
> > > Not sure what you were using, but are you aware that SQL access to the
> > > buildfarm database is available to project members?  My own stock
> > > approach to checking on this sort of thing is like
> > >
> > > select * from
> > > (select sysname, snapshot, unnest(string_to_array(log_text, E'\n')) as l
> > >     from build_status_log join snapshots using (sysname, snapshot)
> > >     where log_stage = 'configure.log') ss
> > > where l like 'checking for builtin %'
> >
> > This looks useful. I had no idea about this. Can you send me any
> > resources for setting this up? My idea was just to do some web scraping.
>
> +1 -- I was vaguely aware of this, but can't find any mention of
> specifics in the buildfarm how-to, or other places I thought to look.

From my off-list conversations with Andrew, database access to the
buildfarm is for trusted contributors. I do not meet current criteria.
I've thought about building a web-scraper to get at some of this
information for non-trusted contributors. If that interests you, let me
know, and maybe I can build it out over the holiday. Or maybe you meet
the criteria! :)

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)

Сообщение: Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry
Сообщение: Re: introduce dynamic shared memory registry