Whose Cirrus CI credits are used when making a PR to the GitHub mirror?

От Tristan Partin
Тема Whose Cirrus CI credits are used when making a PR to the GitHub mirror?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I enabled CI on my personal Postgres fork. I then tried to open a PR
against my fork, and since GitHub defaults to creating PRs against
upstream, I accidentally opened a PR against the Postgres mirror, which
the postgres-mirror bot then closed, which is good. Stupid me.

What the bot didn't do however was cancel the Cirrus CI build that arose
from my immediately closed PR. Here[0] is the current run. It seems like
you could very easily waste all the CI credits by creating a whole bunch
of PRs against the mirror.

If I am just wasting my own credits, please ignore :).

[0]: https://cirrus-ci.com/build/6235510532734976

--
Tristan Partin
Neon (https://neon.tech)