Re: Inconsistency between PgAdmin III GUI and SQL window ?

От Daniel Begin
Тема Re: Inconsistency between PgAdmin III GUI and SQL window ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
David, Adrian,
I am new to databases and since PgAdmin displays Catalogs, Event Triggers,
Extensions and Schema as "Child" of the database, I assumed that Extensions
were linked to a specific database, not to a specific schema.

After reading your answers, I had another look at PostGIS extension
properties and it is pretty clear it belongs to the public schema, which
explains the error message I got.

Thanks
Daniel