Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?

От Guyren Howe
Тема Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 30, 2019, at 13:03 , stan <stanb@panix.com> wrote:

I need to encapsulate, what are basically 2 related function calls into a single
function. The result of each of th calls is a date type.

y current thinking is to return a 2 row table with the 2 dates in it. But, I seem to
be having issues getting this to work.

Is it possible for a function to return a table with results from multiple
queries?

You could just return a tuple VALUES(a, b). Or you could define a type to return if you want to get fancy.ul[class*='mb-extra__public-links'], ul[class*='mb-note__public-links'], ul[class*='mb-task__public-links'] { display: none !important; }

Сообщение: Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?
Сообщение: Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?