Returning a table from a function, that requires multiple selects?

От stan
Тема Returning a table from a function, that requires multiple selects?
Дата
Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?  (Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>)
Re: Returning a table from a function, that requires multipleselects?  (stan <stanb@panix.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I need to encapsulate, what are basically 2 related function calls into a single
function. The result of each of th calls is a date type.

y current thinking is to return a 2 row table with the 2 dates in it. But, I seem to
be having issues getting this to work.

Is it possible for a function to return a table with results from multiple
queries?

neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin