Re: Libpq on iPad?

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: Libpq on iPad?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Aug 1, 2010, at 4:44 PM, Jerry LeVan wrote:

> Has anyone looked at the feasibility of building libpq as a first step towards building
> An iPad app that can talk to postgresql dbs ?

Apparently, yes. http://www.spanware.com/iphonedb/MobileCan/MobileCan.html

ISTR someone discussing it on IRC or on one of the mailing lists, and it being a fairly naive port of libpq to cocoa
ratherthan being a new native implementation of the protocol.

If you google for "iphone postgresql" you'll find a fair bit of discussion, and some example build scripts for libpq on
iphone.

The EnterpriseDB folks also did an iphone friendly webapp as part of stackbuilder, I think.

Cheers,
  Steve