Re: standby not cleaning up WAL files often enough

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: standby not cleaning up WAL files often enough
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It’s a good question, but I’m actually not talking about the WAL files in the archive (those are on S3), I’m talking
aboutthe WAL files in the pg_xlog directory.

> On Apr 22, 2015, at 5:00 PM, Jorge Torralba <jorge.torralba@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Stupid question but it needs to be asked.
>
> Do you have this in your recovery.conf file ?
>
> archive_cleanup_command = 'pg_archivecleanup path to archived files %r’

Сообщение: Re: standby not cleaning up WAL files often enough
Сообщение: Re: standby not cleaning up WAL files often enough