Re: REMOVE

От Mohan, Ross
Тема Re: REMOVE
Дата
Re: REMOVE
Список pgsql-admin
LOL!

This reminds me of a long and very satisfying thread on another
db listserv, where some flailing newbie kept writing:

HELP

to the list, thinking he was getting the admin functionality. :)

Finally, someone, in sheer and utter frustration wrote back:

ARE YOU AN IDIOT?

and it became kind of a "list idiom". <chuckling>.

Michelle, it /does/ amaze me that someone can be smart enough
to get into postgres, and join a listserv, dumb enough to not
be able to figure out how to unsubscribe and impolite enough
to do this with no manners whatsoever, all simultaneously.

( That level of mediocrity is usually reserved for people like
the current US president. )