DB Links in Postgres?

От Tomeh, Husam
Тема DB Links in Postgres?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
The use of Dblink would be very helpful in our application. From my
research so far, I found that PostgreSQL does not support DB links.
Could you confirm? And if true, is that something on the todo list.
Also, how stable is the code in the contrib/ to use in production
environments. Is code in contrib stable and matured? And what makes
certain code candidate to be in contrib? (The reason I'm asking is that
I found that there's dblink code in contrib/dblink)..

Thanks in advance,

--
 Husam Tomeh

This message contains confidential information intended only for the
use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain information that
is legally privileged.  If you are not the addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby
notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message by
mistake, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and
delete the original message immediately thereafter.

Thank you.                                       FADLD Tag