Re: [pgadmin-support] Format SQL (external tool)

От Shane StClair
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] Format SQL (external tool)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks J.F. I was thinking that being able to pipe the SQL through an external tool would increase flexibility for users. Everyone likes their SQL a certain way (look at the options on http://poorsql.com/ for instance). Options like these could be built into pgadmin but that seems like a lot of work.

Devs, I noticed some mentions of a built-in SQL formatter on this list from 2007. Does that functionality still exist? I can't seem to find it.

Thank you,
Shane