Re: Pgadmin goes missing in Ubuntu

От Chetan Suttraway
Тема Re: Pgadmin goes missing in Ubuntu
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:18:47 am Adarsh Sharma wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I installed postgresql from  a postgresplus-8.4.1-2-linux-x64 binary and
> it is working properly in the system.Yesterday i do some work in it.
>
> But today when I restart the system, pgadmin goes missing from
> Accessories > .
> I don't know the reason of this .Please let me know how to solve this.
> Any other way to open pgadmin.

Open a terminal window and type pgadmin3.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

The script related to launching pgadmin is :
/opt/PostgreSQL/9.0/scripts/launchpgadmin.sh

so either you can create shortcut to this script or to pgadim3 (whose location can be seen in above script)
or can add new menu item to the left panel.

Just right click "applications"->"edit menus"->"new menu" / "new item" and point to the script.

Regards,
Chetan

--
EnterpriseDB Corporation