Process watcher fails to show log details

От WebCert Project Mgr
Тема Process watcher fails to show log details
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I have just re-installed PgAdmin to my Windows 10 system and now find that on running a data import to one of my tables the system fails (exit Code 1) but when I choose to view the details nothing is displayed in the Process watcher popup window.

There is a message saying that the process logs are being loaded but nothing shows.

Previously this all worked but not since I did the re-install (Vsn 4.27).

I originally updated 4.27 to 4.29 and which is when I found the problem so thinking the problem lay with 4.29 I uninstalled PgAdmin and then installed 4.27 as a new install

Thanking you
Greg T

Sender notified by
Mailtrack 12/01/21, 11:58:42