Re: Accounting for between table correlation

От o1bigtenor
Тема Re: Accounting for between table correlation
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 9:29 AM Atul Kumar <akumar14871@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alexander,
>
> As per Ron, you are not supposed to ask your questions here.
>
> As According to him, we should keep on doing research on internet rather than asking for support directly even you
havedone enough research and until unless “Ron” won’t be satisfied you have to do keep on researching.

Mr Atul

With respect - - - -
When you asked your question I thought you had a valid question but
really hadn't done any research for an answer.
The list is here to help you help yourself.
I have found myself answering my own questions sometimes. But that
also means that I now have a better idea of what's going on.
Just demanding answers with all the steps - - - - well - - - you are
hindering your own learning.
I would suggest that instead of barging into others threads
complaining that you didn't get the answer you wanted that you try
actually working on your own problem.
(I am not a senior listee here - - - - just not happy with someone who
is grumbly AND doesn't want to help themselves!)

(To the admins - - - - if I have overstepped - - - please advise!)

Regards

От: svsn raju
Сообщение: Best tools to monitor and fine tune postgres
От: Atul Kumar
Сообщение: Re: Accounting for between table correlation