Re: Accounting for between table correlation

От Atul Kumar
Тема Re: Accounting for between table correlation
Дата
Re: Accounting for between table correlation  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Alexander,

As per Ron, you are not supposed to ask your questions here.

As According to him, we should keep on doing research on internet rather than asking for support directly even you have done enough research and until unless “Ron” won’t be satisfied you have to do keep on researching.

Regards
Atul