Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes
Дата
Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 10:47 PM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
I also think that we could have better conventional regression test
coverage here.

I tried to minimize Michael's test case and add it to patch.

- if (ItemPointerIsValid(leafhikey))
+ if (ItemPointerGetBlockNumberNoCheck(leafhikey) != InvalidBlockNumber)

Should we use BTreeInnerTupleGetDownLink() as soon as we use
BTreeInnerTupleSetDownLink() for setting this?
Or even invent BTreeInnerTupleDownLinkIsValid() macro?

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company