Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 6)

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 6)
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017: weekly progress reports (week 6)  (Shubham Barai <shubhambaraiss@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Oct 1, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Shubham Barai <shubhambaraiss@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, page-level predicate locking should happen only when fast update is off.
Actually, I forgot to put conditions in updated patch. Does everything else look ok ?

I think that isolation tests should be improved.  It doesn't seems that any posting tree would be generated by the tests that you've provided, because all the TIDs could fit the single posting list.  Note, that you can get some insight into GIN physical structure using pageinspect contrib.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company