Re: jsonpath

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: jsonpath
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Sat, Nov 24, 2018 at 11:03 PM Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> I've done another round of reviews on v20, assuming the patch is almost
> ready to commit, but unfortunately I ran into a bunch of issues that
> need to be resolved. None of this is a huge issue, but it's also above
> the threshold of what could be tweaked by a committer IMHO.
>
> (Which brings the question who plans to commit this. The patch does not
> have a committer in the CF app, but I see both Teodor and Alexander are
> listed as it's authors, so I'd expect it to be one of those. Or I might
> do that, of course.)

Thanks a lot for your efforts on this patch!  I was planning to work
on this patch during this commitfest (and probably commit).  But I
didn't manage to do this due to family circumstances (I got my baby
born and hardly could allocate time to work in November).  But I'm
still planning to commit this patch.  So, I'm going to set myself as
committer in commitfest application.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company