Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows
Дата
Re: IRe: BUG #16792: silent corruption of GIN index resulting in SELECTs returning non-matching rows  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 11:48 PM Alexander Korotkov
<aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do you think it also worth checking whether bug persists when set
> fastupdate = off.  Then we could localize whether bug is related to
> pending lists.

I still think this is worth checking.  Despite the pending list wasn't
involved in the index scan with wrong results, the bug could be
related to insertion to the pending list.  Or it could be related to
moving entries from the pending list to the posting list/tree.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov