Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 5:02 PM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
On 2018-04-05 00:09, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
Thank you for review!  Revised patchset is attached.
[0001-Covering-core-v12.patch]
[0002-Covering-btree-v12.patch]
[0003-Covering-amcheck-v12.patch]
[0004-Covering-natts-v12.patch]

Really nice performance gains.

I read through the docs and made some changes.  I hope it can count as improvement.

Thank you for your improvements of the docs.  Your chenges will be
incorporated into new revision of patchset which I'm going to post today.

It would probably also be a good idea to add the term "covering index" somewhere, at least in the documentation's index; the term does now not occur anywhere.  (This doc-patch does not add it)

I'll think about it.  May be we'll define "covering index" in the docs.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company