Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: WIP: Covering + unique indexes.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2018-04-05 00:09, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Thank you for review!  Revised patchset is attached.
> [0001-Covering-core-v12.patch]
> [0002-Covering-btree-v12.patch]
> [0003-Covering-amcheck-v12.patch]
> [0004-Covering-natts-v12.patch]

Really nice performance gains.

I read through the docs and made some changes.  I hope it can count as
improvement.

It would probably also be a good idea to add the term "covering index"
somewhere, at least in the documentation's index; the term does now not
occur anywhere.  (This doc-patch does not add it)

thanks,

Erik Rijkers

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: typcategory for regconfig
Сообщение: Re: typcategory for regconfig