postgres_fdw: Minor improvement to postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема postgres_fdw: Minor improvement to postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

In postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc, we 1) determine the fetch size and
then 2) construct the fetch command in each iteration of fetching some
rows from the remote, but that would be totally redundant.  Attached
is a patch for removing that redundancy.

I'll add this to the upcoming commitfest.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения