Re: postgres_fdw: oddity in costing presorted foreign scans withlocal stats

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: oddity in costing presorted foreign scans withlocal stats
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 5:58 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> I made stricter an assertion test I added on retrieved_rows.  Also, I
> did some editorialization further and added the commit message.
> Attached is an updated version of the patch.  If there are no
> objections, I'll commit the patch.

I noticed that the previous patch was an old version; it didn't update
the assertion test at all.  Attached is a new version updating that
test.  I think I had been under the weather last week due to a long
flight.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения