Re: postgres_fdw: wrong results with self join + enable_nestloop off

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: wrong results with self join + enable_nestloop off
Дата
Re: postgres_fdw: wrong results with self join + enable_nestloop off  (Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 5, 2023 at 10:19 PM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> To avoid this issue, I am wondering if we should modify
> add_paths_to_joinrel() in back branches so that it just disallows the
> FDW to consider pushing down joins when the restrictlist has
> pseudoconstant clauses.  Attached is a patch for that.

I think that custom scans have the same issue, so I modified the patch
further so that it also disallows custom-scan providers to consider
join pushdown in add_paths_to_joinrel() if necessary.  Attached is a
new version of the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения