Re: postgres_fdw: Minor improvement to postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: Minor improvement to postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Julien,

On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 6:54 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 28, 2019 at 11:39 AM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> > In postgresAcquireSampleRowsFunc, we 1) determine the fetch size and
> > then 2) construct the fetch command in each iteration of fetching some
> > rows from the remote, but that would be totally redundant.
>
> Indeed.
>
> > Attached
> > is a patch for removing that redundancy.
>
> It all looks good to me!  I marked it as ready for committer.

Cool!  I'll commit the patch if there are no objections.  Thanks for reviewing!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Yugo Nagata
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance
Сообщение: Re: Implementing Incremental View Maintenance