Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 12:15 AM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is the original patch (0001) and one patch (0002) with
> changes including those by Tomas and Ashutosh.

I merged the patches into one and rebased it against HEAD.  Attached
is a new version, in which I added the commit message as well.  Does
that make sense?  If there are no objections, I’ll commit the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

Вложения