Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join

От Ashutosh Bapat
Тема Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Here are some changes suggested on top of v34 as per my previous mail.
These are mostly comment changes.

On Mon, 6 Apr 2020 at 13:59, Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 12:15 AM Etsuro Fujita <etsuro.fujita@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is the original patch (0001) and one patch (0002) with
> changes including those by Tomas and Ashutosh.

I merged the patches into one and rebased it against HEAD.  Attached
is a new version, in which I added the commit message as well.  Does
that make sense?  If there are no objections, I’ll commit the patch.

I have no objections.

--
Best Wishes,
Ashutosh