Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?

От Ron Nollen
Тема Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Data Migration Service (DMS) is one way to do it.  You can do a full with CDC (change data capture) and then cut over when you are ready.

Cheers,
Ron.

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 2:59 PM Wells Oliver <wells.oliver@gmail.com> wrote:
13.2

On Thu, May 27, 2021 at 2:58 PM Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
On 5/27/21 4:49 PM, Wells Oliver wrote:
> Anyone have a handy write-up or useful experience to share in migrating
> local PG databases to Amazon's RDS?
>
> I was thinking of making a failover in RDS and promoting it after
> replication or something to that effect, but I thought I would see if
> there's some more canonical approach.

What version?

Сообщение: Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?
Сообщение: Re: Migrating local PG instance to AWS RDS?