Tackling JsonPath support

От Christian Convey
Тема Tackling JsonPath support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wrote XMLTABLE function, and I am thinking about JSON_TABLE function. But
> there is one blocker - missing JsonPath support in our JSON implementation.
>
> So one idea - implement JsonPath support and related JSON query functions.
> This can help with better standard conformance.

Hi Pavel,

Are you still looking for someone to add the JsonPath support to the
JSON implementation?  And if so, how urgently are people waiting for
it?

I'd be happy to start working on a patch, but since I'm new to PG
development, I'm probably not the fastest person to get it done.

Kind regards,
Christian