Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres

От Christian Convey
Тема Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Heikki,

Could I ask you a newbie-reviewer question about something I'm seeing
here?  https://commitfest.postgresql.org/10/776/

From some reading I've done (e.g., Stephen Frost's PGCon 2011 slides),
I got the impression that a successful patch would always have this
sequence of states in commitfest: 1. patch-record created ... 2. Needs Review ... 3. Ready for Committer

But if I'm reading the patch's activity log correctly, it looks like
you marked the patch as "Ready for Committer" (2016-09-06 18:59:02)
without any record of it having been reviewed.

Was that intentional?

Thanks very much,
Christian

P.S. I'm asking because I was planning to review that patch.  But I
can't tell if any more review by a non-committer is still required by
the commitfest workflow.

Kind regards,
Christian