Re: Add exclusive backup deprecation notes to documentation

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: Add exclusive backup deprecation notes to documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
El vie., 1 de mar. de 2019 a la(s) 06:21, David Steele
(david@pgmasters.net) escribió:

> I added some extra language to the warning that gets emitted in the log.
>   Users are more like to see that than the documentation.
>
> I also addressed a comment from another thread by adding pg_basebackup
> as .e.g. rather than or.

More awake, I gave this last patch a second read. Wording is good now.
No objections there at all.

I do think that paragraph 2 and 3 should be merged as it seems the
idea on the third is a continuation of what's in the second.

But even without that change, I believe this patch is good for commit.

Regards,

--
Martín Marqués                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/