Re: Copy data from DB2 (Linux) to PG

От James A. Robinson
Тема Re: Copy data from DB2 (Linux) to PG
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Nov 1, 2018 at 10:50 AM Ravi Krishna <srkrishna1@aol.com> wrote:
> [...] What I need is a constant refresh.
> We plan to use it daily to replicate data from db2 to pg.

Perhaps you've already considered and discarded the idea, but your use
case made me think back to when I was looking at AWS SCT as a way to
migrate ourselves off a legacy DB into MySQL.  It looks as though it
has support for converting from DB2 to Postgres as well, and if I
recall correctly it had facilities for ongoing replication.

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/SchemaConversionTool/latest/userguide/CHAP_Source.DB2LUW.html