Truncated queries in the pg_log file

От Ron
Тема Truncated queries in the pg_log file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

v8.4  (we're migrating to 9.6 tomorrow night, but the work must still
proceed today.)

SQL statements are being logged (which is good), but only the fist 400 or so
bytes is recorded.  What knob do I tweak to record the whole query?

Here are the relevant postgres.conf items which are not commented out:

log_destination = 'stderr'
logging_collector = on
log_directory = 'pg_log'
log_filename = 'postgresql-%F.log'
log_rotation_age = 1d
silent_mode = off
client_min_messages = notice
log_min_messages = notice
log_min_error_statement = notice
log_min_duration_statement = 5000
log_checkpoints = on
log_line_prefix = '%m %d %r %u %p %x %i'
log_lock_waits = on
log_statement = 'mod'
log_temp_files = 1kB
track_activity_query_size = 10240