Re: postgresql 9.6 - cannot freeze committed xmax

От Alexandre Garcia
Тема Re: postgresql 9.6 - cannot freeze committed xmax
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Sorry about the top-post.

Alexandre, did you ever use pg_resetxlog on that cluster?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

This database used to be managed by someone else and we started managing it recently. Our team didn't run pg_resetxlog for sure.

I just chatted with the previous team and it looks like it was never ran either. This is a fairly old database and it's not its first upgrade.