[ANNOUNCE] Announcement and Call for Papers: PGDay Australia 2017

От Andrea Cucciniello
Тема [ANNOUNCE] Announcement and Call for Papers: PGDay Australia 2017
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that PGDay Australia 2017 will be held on November 17 in Melbourne. We would like to establish an annual PostgreSQL conference in the region, creating a network among the local user groups in Australia and New Zealand. We aim to start up a non for profit organisation that will manage the future Postgres community events.
I hope you all will be excited and ready to give a contribution to the PGDay OZ this year and be part of the organisation in the future.

For more details on details visit http://2017.pgday.com.au/

We would also like to open the Call For Papers for PGDay Australia 2017.
We’d like to receive interesting presentations from a variety of speakers and we welcome submissions from everyone. No sales pitches please!

Some examples of topics for submitting a talk:

- Case studies
- New PostgreSQL feature release
- Benchmarking & hardware
- Scaling / replication
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Migration projects

Each session will last about 45 minutes. There are also opportunities for 15-minute lighting talks. Please specify in your submission if you wish to make a short presentation.

To submit you proposal for presentation please follow this link:

#Dates:

Friday, November 17th - Postgres Talks at PGDay Australia

#Venue:

To be Confirmed

#Call for Presentations

19-07-2017:    Proposals acceptance begins
20-08-2017:    Proposals acceptance ends
25-08-2017:    Authors of accepted proposals contacted

This event will not be possible without generous sponsorship and
support from many different organisations. Please have a look at sponsorship opportunities at http://2017.pgday.com.au/

For any question please feel free to contact us at australiapgday@gmail.com

See you in Melbourne!

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: