[ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Conference Europe Early Bird registration and Training Sessions

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Conference Europe Early Bird registration and Training Sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2017 will be held in Warsaw, Poland, on October
24th-27th.  We are pleased to announce that not only are the training sessions
scheduled and available, we also offer Early Bird registration.  Early Bird
will give a discount off the normal registration price - a good reason to get
the registration in early!  All details for training sessions, as well as
online registration, are available at our website:

        https://2017.pgconf.eu/training/
        https://2017.pgconf.eu/registration/

The training sessions are as usual running on the day before the conference in
the same venue as where the main conference will take place.

This year we have no less than four parallel tracks of training sessions with a
mix of full-day and half-day sessions.  The sessions are targeting both
developers and database administrators

Seats are limited so book early to not miss out!

PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2017 is the 9th annual PostgreSQL Conference
Europe, which will take place in Warsaw Poland on October 24th-27th.  Previous
events having been held in cities such as Vienna, Madrid, Dublin, Prague and
Amsterdam, attracting hundreds of PostgreSQL developers and users.  For more
information and to register, please visit the website at:

        https://2017.pgconf.eu/

Regards

--
Guillaume.

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: