Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error

От Nikhil Benesch
Тема Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error
Дата
Re: Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
The attached patch corrects a very minor typographical inconsistency
when date_part is invoked with invalid units on time/timetz data vs
timestamp/timestamptz/interval data.

(If stuff like this is too minor to bother with, let me know and I'll
hold off in the future... but since this was pointed out to me I can't
unsee it.)

Nikhil

Вложения