Re: Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Nikhil Benesch <nikhil.benesch@gmail.com> writes:
> -                         errmsg("\"time with time zone\" units \"%s\" not recognized",
> +                         errmsg("time with time zone units \"%s\" not recognized",
> [ etc ]

BTW, if you want to get rid of the quotes, I think that something
else has to be done to set off the type name from the rest.  In
this instance someone might think that we're complaining about a
"time zone unit", whatever that is.  I suggest swapping it around to

    units \"%s\" not recognized for type %s

Also, personally, I'd write unit not units, but that's
more debatable.

Сообщение: Re: Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error
Сообщение: Re: Remove inconsistent quotes from date_part error