Re: Query on User account password change details

От Vipin Madhusoodanan
Тема Re: Query on User account password change details
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
But still admins have the ability to change it.
For AD accounts we have full  control and sufficient data for audit purposes. But we have md5 password authenticated local PostgreSQL users due to application dependencies and for these users we are having challenges. Does feeding md5 encrypted keys into a central table on a daily basis and comparing the results to identify password change will be a viable solution? Will these feature can be expected one next releases?

Thank you,
Vipin