Re: Query on User account password change details

От Vipin Madhusoodanan
Тема Re: Query on User account password change details
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks much Rui and All for the valuable inputs. Rui's suggested solution would be sufficient for our audit requirement.

Thank you,
Vipin

On Sat, May 8, 2021, 7:59 PM Rui DeSousa <rui@crazybean.net> wrote:

> On May 8, 2021, at 8:55 PM, Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The problem with this scheme is that any role with SUPERUSER privs can modify that table.

True; and if that is a concern then audit the table from a different system where those superusers do not have access to.