Re: The default database account can be accessed without a password

От Ganesh Korde
Тема Re: The default database account can be accessed without a password
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
You need to change it to md5.

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020, 7:38 pm MUKESH PRASAD, <mukeshprasad_hit@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
Hi Geoff,
Yes it is allowed for all the hosts in same subnet.

host all all 10.10.10.0/24 trust

Regards,
Mukesh Prasad

On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 7:10 PM, Geoff Winkless
On Tue, 22 Sep 2020 at 14:33, MUKESH PRASAD

<mukeshprasad_hit@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> I am getting VA with CVE I'd 1999-0508 where it says my default database is unpassword. However I checked all the dB with \l command and In none of the database I am able to login without password.
>
> It refers to the default postgres user and I have changed password too multiple times but still it complaints.

Do you have "trust" for any lines in pg_hba.conf?

Geoff